Back to the basics. What does this even mean? Sometimes you can get so caught up in what’s going on around you-that you forget what your goals are, and what’s ahead for you. That means going back to the drawing board. What was the initial plan? Refer back to notes and bullet points you created for yourself. To live a fulfilling life is to put your best foot forward. What does that mean? It means never half step-if it’s not your best don’t do it. Go back and figure out how to make it better. How? I have compiled a list of ten things to check off below.
- Reassure yourself you got this/I am capable
- Mute the background noise/the worse thing in life is to have a bunch of people around you who don’t believe in you
- Be honest with yourself-there is always time to refocus.
- Be BRAVE
- If your only reason to do what you do is for the applause from the crowd… then your’re DOOMED!
- Be determined-to be discouraged at times-that comes natural, don’t stay there long. Brush it off (quickly)
- Never become complacent-always find ways to build.
- The areas you are weak in…don’t run from it, and don’t be afraid to work harder in that area it will end up being your strong suit.
- Be able to identity yourself. If you find yourself doing things that are totally out of your character-you may want to give yourself a friendly reminder of who you are
- Stay focused on your outcome not someone else’s.
- * BONUS- Live. Every. Moment. It is so important to be present in your life right now. To actually be AWARE. If going back to the basics is what it takes- Do it!
Loving you and who you are is so important. It can be a struggle for some-but investing in yourself daily is the goal-investing in yourself spiritually, emotionally, physically, and mentally all play a major part in your journey. Take care of you.
What are some things you do when you find yourself going back to the basics?
Thanks for reading ♥
Posted by: Ivy B.